The Hunting Ground
The Hunting Ground is a powerful and startling documentary that exposes the reality of sexual assault on college campuses. By following the stories of several undergraduate assault survivors, the film reveals the institutional cover-ups of these events as well as the devastating toll that sexual assault takes on the families and victims.
WAYS YOU CAN REACT TO FILM
1. REACT on social media using the hashtag #EndCampusRape.
2. DONATE toward public education, policy reform, and prevention approaches through The Hunting Ground’s website.
3. VISIT Know Your IX to evaluate your school’s policies, and learn how to build a movement towards changing them.
4. LEARN how to File a Federal Complaint via End Campus Rape.
5. SUPPORT a survivor of sexual assault and rape.
6. Host a Party With Consent event to promote healthy sex practices and prevent sexual assault. Download a “How To” guide here.